Searching for the ultimate do-all Plus tire? Meet the Ranger… bikepacker approved, trail ready. Weight optimized to outperform in all environments and excel on longer rides. Dry to wet, hardpack or loam, the Ranger isn’t intimidated.
- Excellent do-all tire that excels in various conditions ranging from hardpack to mud.
- Multi-directional siping provides increased traction whether accelerating, braking or cornering.
- Available in Light or Tough casing to suit your durability needs.
- Huge variety of size and rubber types to choose from.
- Usage: Trail / All-Mountain / Bikepacking
- Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Loam
- Wheel Size: 27.5x 2.8
- Level: TCS Light/Fast Rolling
- Weight: 803g
- Compound: Dual DNA
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Part Type||Tyre (Folding)|
- WTB’s proprietary sealant tubeless system, TCS (Tubeless Compatible System,) revolutionized rims and tires in 2009 when combining ETRTO, ISO, and UST standards with light tubeless rotational weights. Never before had a standards-based tubeless system weighed so little. Certified as the first sealant-based tires for the UST system in 2012 by Mavic, TCS continues to push the boundaries of what’s possible through purpose-built tires and rims tailor-made for every discipline of cycling. Learn more about what’s possible at wtb.com/tcs
TCS light fast rolling (LFR):
- A fast and efficient centerline tread compound matched to sticky, low durometer side knobs coat a supple, gram-conscious casing designed to be compliant while still trail worthy.
DUAL DNA Rubber Compound:
- Dual DNA is the perfect mix of efficiency, traction and durability. The centerline tread features a firmer rubber compound that boasts faster rolling and increased durability, while the side knobs are composed of softer, slower-rebounding rubber that improves control and grip.